Hello readers! For job seekers, a resume is the most important document. A resume is the one which contains all information regarding your previous work experiences and personality. So, it is very important to have a nice resume. Here are 5 online tools to build a suitable resume:
- Novoresume – This application is very useful for making resumes and cover letters. The templates are designed to represent your skills and work experience. Using one of Novorésumé’s ,flexible resume templates, you can adjust,edit and customize your resume based on the position or company you’re applying to.
- Google Docs – This is an online writer, editor and resume maker application. Just like Word, it has many resume templates but it also corrects your grammatical mistakes. It is a free online platform which you don’t have to download.
- Zety.com – Being a website, it provides features like 20+ resume templates, unlimited writing and printing, customisable resumes and an easy to use interface.
- VisualCV.com – This is a free online tool. This resume maker offers dual windows for editing. You can either create a new resume or upload/edit an existing one. It also has customisable templates and a resume feedback system.
- Resume.com – Another free to use website, it has many great features like unlimited downloads, four different download formats, resume and CV samples,separate styling window and print/email available.
So, these are 5 tools you can use to make your resume amazing.