Hello teenagers! We all know how important mental health is. It is something which everyone should have knowledge about. Here are 5 mental health resources for teenagers:
- Teen Help – This is a specially designed website for teenagers which helps them for which helps them and their parents on health and social issues. Teen Help covers many areas within adolescent mental health, including stress, depression, and eating disorders.
- Teenage Health Freak – This website is a website for teenagers to submit anonymous mental and health problems to doctors who will answer them everything. There are also quizzes related to mental health.
- Saarthak – A widely spread organisation, SEHAT has 20+ hospitals around the country which provide lessons and treatments related to mental health. SEHAT is one of the largest mental health organisations in India. You can also book a lab test here.
- The Banyan Organisation – Spread over 3 states, this organization has 16 centres which are available all the time for you to reach out through any medium. This organisation also has many trusted sponsors and does a great job educating people about mental health.
- Today is for Tomorrow – This website provides health related videos for teens which are humorous as well. Teens have an option of signing up for weekly health tips delivered to their mobile phone and engaging in a ,Tumblr site that is also part of the Today is for Tomorrow initiative.
So, these are the 5 mental health resources all teenagers can use.